Susan McConnell: On the Shoulders of Giants
June 6 – August 5 2017
Public Parking Lots are located throughout the area. Metered parking lots are located between Abbot Kinney Blvd. and Electric Avenue spanning from Venice Blvd. to Santa Clara.
Validated Parking Available
Enjoy hassle free Valet Parking on Abbot Kinney for a nominal $10 fee. Drop Off/Pick Up locations are conveniently located along the Blvd. Drop your car off at one location. When you’re ready to leave, pick it up wherever is closest to you. (Launch valet parking map.)
Metro Rapid Line 733 (Santa Monica) stops at the Abbot Kinney Memorial Branch Library on the corner of Abbot Kinney & Venice Boulevards.
Bike Share has arrived on Abbot Kinney! Pick up a bike for a few hours or a whole day on California between Abbot Kinney and Electric.
Bikes are part of the Santa Monica Bike Share program that has 500 bikes at 80 stations. With their mobile app you can always find a bike near you. Visit their website for more information.
Holidays and Closings
The G2 Gallery closes periodically for private events. For event and up-to-date closure information, visit Upcoming Events.
- New Year’s Day (January 1) - Closed
- Memorial Day (May 29, 2017) - Open 10am - 2pm
- Independence Day (July 4) - Open 10am - 2pm
- Labor Day (September 4, 2017) - Open 10am - 2pm
- Day Before Thanksgiving (November 22, 2017) - Open 10am - 2pm
- Thanksgiving Day (November 23, 2017) - Closed
- Christmas Eve (December 24) - Open 10am - 2pm
- Christmas Day (December 25) through New Year’s Eve (December 31) - Closed