2017 Festival Information
The G2 Green Earth Film Festival would like to congratulate the following films and its filmmakers for being selected as finalists!
Among the 1,677 submissions and 140 semi-finalists, these films are selected for their extraordinary storytelling of environmental issues. All finalists will be screened at the Mayer Theater at Loyola Marymount University during the 5thAnnual G2 Green Earth Film Festival from October 20 – 22.
Follow along for more exciting updates on social media: @G2filmfest.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 18 FINALISTS!
- The Arcade Creek Project – Jierel Almario
- The Call from the Sea – Taylor McNulty
- Circularity Preparing for the New Economy – Marion Wolff
- Cycologic – Emilia Stalhammar, Veronica Palsson & Elsa Lovdin
- Evolution of Organic – Mark Kitchell
- Forgotten but Not Gone: The Pacific Fisher – Morgan Heim
- Gray Area: Wolves of the Southwest – Dean Cannon
- Green Soil – Keerthi Raj BS
- Here After – Esy Casey & Sarah Friedland
- Living with Fire – Claire M. Andreae
- The Oyster Revival: Restoring Our Waters – Allison Keir
- Pandas in the Mist – Thierry Garance & Juan Rodriguez
- A Plastic Ocean – Craig Leeson
- Port Rivalry – Rayane Jemaa
- The Shepherd on the Outskirts of Paris – Benoit Cassegrain & Hélène Legay
- Teach a Man… – Carver Bacchus
- Trash Manufactured – Jim Jacobi & Chris Jones
- Turtles Shell at BIM 26 – Alexanderson Bolaño De La Lanza